Public Health Graduation Celebration
Join us in celebrating the Class of 2017 at this year's UGA College of Public Health Graduation Celebration!
Public Health Graduation Celebration:
- The ceremony begins at 3:00 p.m. and will last approximately one and a half hours.
- Tickets are not required for this event. There is no limit for the number of guests per graduate.
- Admission is free.
- Doors to the guest seating area will open at approximately 1:30 p.m.
- Seating is first come, first served.
Directions and Parking:
- Directions to the Classic Center can be found on their website.
- Parking is available in the Classic Center parking deck, located on Foundry Street. Parking attendants will be on duty to provide assistance. To ensure parking in this deck, guests should plan to arrive early. If the deck is full, there are several lots and decks within walking distance of the Classic Center. Find information on parking in Downtown Athens here.
UGA Commencement Information: