The Department of Health Policy and Management is located at 110 E. Clayton St., Suite 300 (on the third floor of the Bank of America building) in downtown Athens. The building is located at the corner of Clayton Street and Lumpkin Street with the main entrance located on Clayton Street.
Athens is located approximately 70 miles east-northeast of Atlanta, GA. The driving time from Hartsfield International Airport in Atlanta airport is approximately 90 minutes. Driving time from central Atlanta (e.g., CDC, Emory University and Georgia Tech) is approximately 70 minutes.
From Downtown Atlanta and Hartsfield International Airport:
- Take I-75/85 from the airport or downtown Atlanta and continue on to I-85 North (Greenville).
- From I-85 North (Greenville), take the Lawrenceville/Athens exit (GA 316) and proceed east for approx. 45 miles
- From GA 316, take the south loop (identified as 10 Loop and U.S. 78) around Athens to the east side of town.
- If you find the route numbers confusing, then look for signs that direct drivers to the University of Georgia and follow them.
- Exit 10 Loop/U.S. 78 at College Station Road.
- At the end of the exit ramp, turn left onto College Station Road.
- Follow College Station to East Campus Road Turn right onto East Campus Road.
- Proceed on East Campus Road until you reach a stoplight at Broad Street.
- Take a left onto Broad Street and continue until you reach Lumpkin Street.
- Take a right onto Lumpkin Street.
- Take the first right onto Clayton Street.
- The Department of Health Policy and Management is located on the third floor of the Bank of America building, which will be on your the right, across from Horton's drug store.
Parking is limited on the UGA campus; however, you may find a space on the streets downtown or in the downtown parking deck on College Avenue. Please call for assistance if needed during business hours: 706.369.5894