- Change of major form
Internship forms (down right side)
Follow these steps to use a .RTF file:
- Save the form to the hard drive of your computer or a portable medium such as a 3.5" floppy disk, ZIP disk, or CD-RW. Make sure that you know the location of the saved file on your machine.
- Open the file using Microsoft Word (most of the forms can be opened by WordPerfect too).
- Complete the form by typing in the blank fields.
- Save the completed form.
- Submit the completed form by one of these two methods:
- Attach the form to an email sent to the Internship Coordinator OR
- Print the form and deliver it to the Internship Coordinator's office.
- Follow these steps to use a .PDF file:
- Print the form either directly from the web site or from your computer if you saved the form there first.
- Complete the form by writing in the blank fields.
- Submit the completed form by delivering it to the Internship Assistant's office.
Download either document format for your use.