The Environmental Health Science Building is on the University of Georgia campus in Athens.
The Physical address is 150 Green St. Athens, GA 30602
Athens is located approximately 70 miles east-northeast of Atlanta, GA. The driving time from Hartsfield International Airport in Atlanta airport is approximately 90 minutes. Driving time from central Atlanta (e.g., Emory University and Georgia Tech University) is approximately 70 minutes.
From Downtown Atlanta and Hartsfield International Airport:
- Take I-75/85 from the airport or downtown Atlanta and continue on to I-85 North (Greenville).
- From I-85 North (Greenville), take the Lawrenceville/Athens exit (GA 316) and proceed east for approx. 45 miles
- From GA 316, take the south loop (identified as 10 Loop and U.S. 78) around Athens to the east side of town.
- If you find the route numbers confusing, then look for signs that direct drivers to the University of Georgia and follow them.
- Exit 10 Loop/U.S. 78 at College Station Road.
- At the end of the exit ramp, turn left onto College Station Road.
- Follow College Station across the railroad tracks and turn right onto East Campus Drive.
- Follow East Campus Drive to the second traffic light and turn left onto Green Street.
- The Environmental Health Building is the last building on the right (on the corner of Green Street and D.W. Brooks Drive) and our main office is located in Room 206 on the second floor.
- Parking is limited on the UGA campus; parking is available in the parking garage adjacent to the Georgia Center for Continuing Education (corner of Lumpkin Street and Carlton Street) and in the South Parking Deck on the side side of Stegemen Coliseum which is located on Carlton Street.
- For assistance with travel and directions, please call us at 706.542.2454.
For additional information about parking, shuttle, or taxi, please click here. This will take you to the Georgia Center for Continuing Education website.