Audio, Visual, and Other Media
IP Video Conference
- Tandberg Mobile Video Conference Cart with 50" Screen
- EHS Dept., Environmental Health Science Building; HPAM, Visual Arts Building; HPB, Ramsey Building 3rd Floor; Center for Global Health, Wright Hall, Health Sciences Campus (Prince Avenue)
- To request use of one of these systems, contact:
EHS: Victoria Pope, firstname.lastname@example.org, 706-542-2454
HPAM: David Avin email@example.com, 706-542-6374
HPB: Meagan Gravitt, firstname.lastname@example.org, 706-542-3313
CGH: Vickie Burkhalter, email@example.com, 706-542-3528
Podcast on iTunesU
- We offer posting of course content via podcasting on iTunes U. A podcast can be made from a large number of digital media sources and formats. If you have your course media available as one of the following, we can post it to iTunes U: .acc, .mp3, .m4a, .m4b, .m4v, .mov
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org describing the nature of your request, and we will work with you to achieve your goals.
- Coming Soon: Check-out Podcasting kits, consisting of a HD video camera with microphones and light, and a fully equipped MacBook for editing.
Video Production and Editing
- Video Camera, wireless microphone, mounted microphone, tripod, peripherals.
- Flip Cam
- MacBook for editing, featuring Final Cut Pro
- Check out form
- Laptops available for checkout
- projector and screen for connection to laptops
- external computer speakers
- Portable, Battery powered PA system including two speakers, two microphones and wireless capability.
- Poster printing: We have a 42" wide poster printer and we are available to print your poster for a charge of $30. See http://publichealth.uga.edu/sites/default/files/poster_info.pdf for more info.