Apply Now to the College of Public Health
Thank you for your interest in our graduate programs within the College of Public Health. This page will direct you to the departmental sites with specific departmental admissions procedures and contact information. For information on Certificate Programs, please click here.
- Disaster Management
- Environmental Health
- Health Policy & Management
- Health Promotion & Behavior
- MS in Biostatistics (Fall 2014)
- PhD in Biostatistics (Fall 2014)
Environmental Health Science
- Master of Science in Environmental Health
- Master of Science in Toxicology
- PhD. in Environmental Health
- Ph.D. in Toxicology
Health Promotion and Behavior
The college offers bachelors degrees in two areas:
To apply as an undergraduate student, you must apply to the University of Georgia through the undergraduate admissions office. You can specify on your application one of the majors in public health.