Environmental Health Science Minor
The Department of Environmental Health Science offers a minor to help complement a student's major coursework.
- A minor must contain at least 9 hours of upper division course work (3000-level or above).
- Courses taken to satisfy Core Areas I through V may not be counted as course work in the minor.
- Courses taken in Core Area VI may be counted as course work in the minor.
- All courses used to satisfy the minor must be passed with a grade of "C" (2.0) or better.
Required Courses: (3 hours)
- EHSC 3060
Choose a minimum of four courses (12 credit hours) from the following:
- EHSC 3700 (no more than 3hrs may be used)
- EHSC 4080/6080
- EHSC 4090/6090
- EHSC 4100/6100-4100L/6100L
- EHSC 4150/6150
- EHSC(FDST)(MIBO) 4310/6310-4310L/6310L
- EHSC 4400/6400
- EHSC 4490/6490
- EHSC 4610/6610
- EHSC 4700/6700
- EHSC 4710/6710-4710L/6710L
TOTAL HOURS: 15
For information contact:
Dr. Anne Marie Zimeri
203 Environmental Health Science Building