The Dean's Office of the College of Public Health is is located in Rhodes Hall at The Health Sciences Campus in Athens, Georgia. The address is 105 Spear Road.
Athens is located approximately 70 miles east-northeast of Atlanta, GA. The driving time from Hartsfield International Airport in Atlanta airport is approximately 90 minutes. Driving time from central Atlanta (e.g., CDC, Emory University and Georgia Tech) is approximately 70 minutes.
Please call for directions and we will be happy to help. 706.542.2300
From Downtown Atlanta and Hartsfield International Airport:
Interactive UGA map (web)
- Take I-75/85 from the airport or downtown Atlanta and continue on to I-85 North (Greenville).
- From I-85 North (Greenville), take the Lawrenceville/Athens exit (GA 316) and proceed east for approx. 45 miles
- From GA 316, take the north loop (identified as 10 Loop and U.S. 78) around Athens to the west side of town (toward Commerce/Danielsville).
- Exit 10 Loop/U.S. 78 at Oglethorpe Ave.
- At the end of the exit ramp, turn right onto Oglethorpe Ave.
- Follow Oglethorpe until you see the gate for the UGA Health Sciences University. Turn left at the first entrance and the visitor parking will be immediately on the left as you enter the campus.
- Rhodes Hall will be on your right across the main parking lot for Wright and Miller Hall.
Parking is limited on the UGA Health Sciences Campus campus. The visitor lot will be a pay by the hour lot.
If additional directions are needed, please call (706) 542-2300 for assistance.